Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tell me the truth, even if it hurts.

Spent most of th days this week w my silly baby, 121212 was th most enjoyable one ^^ :)

- 101212, Monday :)
1st monthsary w my babyy :) Met him at around 1215 then went to his house nuaaa x) Monthsary present from baby was awesomeee ^^ Rawr :) Then was training at stuff, nothing really special after that :3

- 121212 Wednesday ^^
For th first time, wasn't late to meet baby, just in time ^^ Heehee :b At least managed to spend 12:12 121212 w him on mrt x) Took 372 from compass, saw ex-tuition mate that I haven't seen for ages :B Thenthen went to training which was soso, had to bear th whole training w my stomach ache :( Settle dinner at compass w ballers, outside mrt w cup noodles :) Slacked awhile before heading home and then to piano, stomachache was really hurting alot after that :// After piano baby came over to my house pei me all th way till around midnight since parents weren't coming back so early x) Baby was damn cutee when taking care of my deardear stomach, plus wasn't feeling really well :B 121212 was awesome for meeee ^^ ! Yay :) Had a really fun day spent w my baby ^^ Camwhore photos below w baby :)













No comments:

Post a Comment