Thursday, December 6, 2012

4 more daysss :)

4 more days before our first month <3 Time really flies :) Rawr ^^

Yesterday - Met baby at cp at around 1220, was late though, got to kick this habit of being late ! >< Thenthen went to his house before heading to school for training. Training was kinda slack xP Ended training around 540, went to cp to settle dinner w baby and his friends. Bussed home w baby all th way to Tampines, had time before piano lesson so slacked at my house a lil while before heading to Tamp mart for piano lesson :3 Had a new teacher inside th class, damn awkward >< Reach home then watch tv till parents were home. Received a msg that baby met w accident from Kenneth then shock daoo, for a moment I thought was they were trying to prank me lor :x End up found out it was real :( Baby literally flew out from his bike then injured. Tsk, that stupid uh, remind him dk how many times to be careful already end up still liddat, haishh :B Like small lil kid la he, how old already still race w bike, somemore th pavement wasn't smooth derhh, now got so many cuts plus sprain-ed left hand. Tsktsktsk ! :( Injured till so jialat that he can't text me properly, need Kenneth / Dingxiang help him text :/ Called him around midnight, talked all th way till 1245 when his dad come kpkb :3 Apps a lil while more before I slept :b

Today - Baby was much better, YAY ! ^^ Stubborn kid, don want go see doc :< Suan lerhh :( Supposedly meet baby tomorrow, kns he suddenly remember he got some other event w family derh, re-arrange to next week :/ Next week probably going out w Jesslyn as well, GAWDDD, just hope parents gonna allow me go for both luhhh ! >< Following week is ballers Christmas party, thenthen is christmas and then new year ! WAHHH, why do time fly so fastt ? :( Time fly slower leyhh, I wanna enjoy moreee T.T

         I know who I am and I'm happy of who I am with, you can judge me but I don't give a fuck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment