Friday, March 8, 2013

You'll miss me when I'm gone.

I'm sorry I'm overthinking again.. Cried yet again, sigh :c Been a long time since I last cried, and everything is beginning to start all over again.. :c Really dk what has been on your mind these days. Everyday, I'm just so afraid any moment, you would just explode, and then we would quarrel again.. I really wish th peace could come back. Urgh, why do I miss things so much. We did it for a week of peace :) But now, since monday, its been quarrels after quarrels.. Its tiring, it tires me out, fuck me mentally and emotionally. Stress from everything. Studies, friends and you. Stress from you ? Yeah :c Just being afraid I would be th one who pull th trigger from you.. Why does everything look so different when we're out of your house ? Sigh :c Imissyou baby, I really do. Iloveyou a lot, loveyou to th most that I can. But do you still love me, like how much you love me from th start ? Did your love for me fade ? I really dk.. :c Why am I even having these questions in my mind ? I shouldn't even be doubting your love.. There's no answer to these questions. I'm craving for th answers from your mouth, but it'll lead to another quarrel.. I'm tired.. Last time, how your 'goodmorning' text would always be th first thing I see on my phone. Those long messages on timings like 1111. Those long good night messages from you. I really miss all of those... Why. Why do things have to change ? I'm sorry I miss them when they dont exist anymore..

-

Hiiee readers ! Common test is finally over ! Awwhh yeah ! :) One term down, 3 more terms to go :c Sec 2 life, stress ah stress :c 3 more terms, then sec 3. Gawddddd, time please slow down :< Currently still slacking alot :3 Ehehe d: Gonna buck up soon :) ! Yay. Had a day spent w my awesome bitch at compass <3 Heade to Mac to have ice cream, then went to walkwalk around compass where we saw a lot of nczens and we judged a lot x) Ahahhaha d: That's what me and my bitch do :3 Its been so long since I went out w friends :c Hmmm.. :c

Gonna turn 14 in about 2 weeks time ! :) I want le pressie(s) ah readers :b x) And then Queenie said she'll wish me happy birthday before baby does d: Wonder how she's gonna do it though x) Ahahah.

2 more days to 4th monthsary w baby ! ^^ <3 Time really flies ! :) We've been through so much, ups and downs, and we're still standing strong :) And we'll lastforever x) Ehehehehe d: Things hasn't been going smoothly recently, but yeah, things will get better soon ! :) I believe :) Sigh, 1st anniversary can't spend it w him since its on a sunday :< MEHHHH :c That's sad :c Through all these hard times, le bitch has always been there for me. Thankyou xiaotong ! :D Thanks for being my listening ear, thanks for enduring my fucked up attitude at times, thanks for hearing my lame jokes, thanks for everything :) ^~^

We fight. We cuss. We kiss. We hug. We text. We talk. We argue. We laugh. We smile. We love. That's just us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment