Monday, December 3, 2012

You're not perfect, but you're perfect for me.

So long since I last blogged :b >< Okayy start w current updates of my life :D Just came back from Malaysia :) ! Short 5D 4N but it was absolutely funnn ! Didn't talk to baby for 6 daysss, want die alreadyy D: We didn't have th fate to meet each other at Melacca :( Melacca was damndamn funnn, bought stuff for baby when shopping :3 Th friendly matches were fun too, though I did like damn badlyy :/ :( Confirm grown fat after all th food we ate kept entering my stomach plus there was supper D: Butbut th malaysians were rough when playing :< Now got 4 blueblacks on my leg :< Siann. I'm soso gonna miss th fun, joy and laughter we ballers had together, it was memorable ! :)

Super lazy to blog moree :3 But well, shall just do a lil intro on my new boyfriend - Jonathan Tan :) Hehe, he is a pig, stupid and forever bhb-ing :p But still, love him ttm :) Don judge him by his cover, he's awesome :) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment